The Annual CHA Clothing Sale is running from October 17th to October 23rd This is a great way to support Chelmsford Hockey, and get a jump on your holiday shopping.
If you missed the two nights at the Forum, there will be one last chance to view the items for sale at Center Sports in Chelmsford on Sunday, Oct. 22nd from 1:00 to 3:00pm. Please click here to visit the Clothing Sale info and see the items for sale. There is also an updated Order Form with a new item (Maroon Golf Shirt) and new sizing info on the Hockey Lace Sweatshirt. Please click here for the new form.
Order forms must be turned in to Team Parents by October 23rd, and all checks need to be made payable to Chelmsford Hockey Association. Team parents, please contact
978-250-9156 to submit your team's orders.
We are working with Center Sports this year, and CHA exclusive items, bearing a new CHA logo will only be available through this sale. Be sure to come to the Forum for one of the "Demo Days" to see and try on samples.
Did you know that selling a CHA sponsorship can save you hundreds of dollars on your dues?
Here's how to get started:
1) Email Michelle Kender at
with the names of 3 to 5 businesses you wish to target. – first come, first serve
2) Contact the businesses, using the posted Sponsorship Tier Program (click here, or ask them to visit the Sponsorship menu on our home page), requesting support of our organization.
3) If the business agrees to sponsor, tell them a board member will contact them in the following few days to finalize the details.
4) Once you get a yes or no from the businesses, you can pick 3 more to contact.
IMPORTANT! You MUST let Michelle Kender know which businesses you are contacting. We don’t want to alienate our potential sponsors with multiple solicitation calls.
BOTTOM LINE: 60% of the sponsor’s donation goes to the association to defray ice cost; the other 40% goes directly into your child’s tuition account.
You can earn up to a full year’s tuition AND the business is YOURS to renew from year to year!!
We've already had success with this program, as an association member recently sold the Granite City sponsorship, and saw a significant dues credit. The program can work for you too!
|Sponsorship Fundraiser and Dues Credits